New Student Registration Information
Welcome to Houston!
We are excited to welcome your student(s) as a Tiger!
Student Registration - Our online registration provides important student information to register and enroll your student(s) for the 2021-2022 school year.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS ATTENDING THE
HOUSTON R-1 SCHOOL DISTRICT.
Our online registration forms will display family and household information as well as individual forms for each student. Online registration also provides quick and easy access to your Parent Portal account for your student(s) information throughout the academic school year.
To access Online Registration
- A Parent Portal account will be required.
- An active email address will be required.
After completing the online registration process please provide the required documentation to your student(s) school office.
New student enrollment is not official until online registration has been completed and the required verification has been submitted to the school office.
Required Documentation Includes:
1. A copy of your student's official birth certificate.
2. A copy of your student's current shot record.
3. Proof of residency by one of the approved forms as listed below:
- Utility Bill
- Real Estate Property tax receipt (Personal Property tax receipt is not accepted)
- Lease/Rental agreement
- Landline phone bill (cell phone bill is not accepted).
4. A signed request for previous school records (if applicable).
Please Note: If your student is transferring into our distict from another school AND has previously attended our district in the past you will need to contact the school office before proceeding with the online registration process to reactivate your Parent Portal account.
For more information on completing your student's online registration please select here:New Student Online Registration
If at any time you have questions or if you need assistance completing the student online registration process please contact the office at 417-967-3024.
Annual Online Registration for Returning Students
Online registration is required each year for all students attending the Houston R-1 School District.
Annual registration helps to provide up to date information for your student(s) and household.
Important information includes:
- FERPA/Directory Information
- Transportation Services
- Student Health Information
- Athletic/Club Partcipation Forms
- Technology Agreement
- Student Chromebook Information (6th - 12th Grade)
- Emergency Contact Information
and many more!
Online registration also provides you with the convenience of your student's academic information including attendance, current course work and grades, as well as lunch balance, fine/fees.
For more information on completing your student's online registration please select here: Returning Family Online Registration Information
If at any time you have questions or if you need assistance completing the student online registration process please contact the office at 417-967-3024