Why do we need MOCAP?
MOCAP allows Missouri to:
- Expand the range of courses and opportunities offered to students
- Offer courses for students when there are no qualified teachers to teach the course
- Allow students to take a course not offered at the local school district
- Provide courses for students who have schedules that prevent them from taking a course when it is offered. MOCAP offers “any time, any place” learning for Missouri students.
- Present high quality instruction to students who are in alternative education settings
- Provide additional support and extended time to students who failed to achieve in regular courses
- Provides equity across programs and schools in the quality of instruction